Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dream in Darkness~New Challenge #13 May 2016 with Lunagirl Images

Hi!

Today I have my project for our new challenge this month at Dream in Darkness! The theme is always Anything Goes, not Cute!

Our awesome sponsor is Lunagirl Images! Each member of the creative team was given a collage sheet to play with.

For this challenge all of us at Dream in Darkness decided to make paper dolls! We used various templates courtesy of The Enchanted Gallery, the paper doll templates are free use, just please credit/link back to the fabulous website.

My Warrior Goddess using the Lunagirl Image sheet, "Alchemy 2" 


She is adorned with various mini treasure sent to me in Happy Mail from my teamie Anne.


Never mess with her chocolate!
And no making fun of her polkadotted legs :)


"Sacred Relics"

Hope to see what you make and share with us at Dream in Darkness and check out Lunagirl!






~kim



1 comment: