Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

DominoART 15 Days of Terror Half-o-ween May Day 4

HI!


Today I am sharing a project I have posted at DominoART to celebrate the Half-o-ween May, 15 Days of Terror! DominoART is a fun place to play and you might have guessed, all the art is centered around altered game pieces!


This is my project, a first for me attempt at an altered Altoid tin.



I used some black Core'dinations paper for lining and covering the box. I love the kraft core it has, makes it look like cracked leather.

The stamps and embossing folders are Tim Holtz.

The images on the inside are a Smeared Ink digital stamp. Sadly, Smeared Ink is on hiatus for the time being.

Thanks so much for looking! Please stop by DominoART to see all the amazing art there.

~kim



Dream in Darkness is now OPEN, a new dark themed challenge blog. Our first sponsor is Rick st Dennis. Come play soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tin! Love, love, LOVE! Such wonderful details and amazing fussy cutting. The top sure does look like leather. xxD

    ReplyDelete