Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

SmudgeFest 2015~Day 1~Right on Target

Today is Day 1 of Smeared Ink's SmudgeFest 2015! It is a week long challenge, each day there is a creative prompt and we are given until midnight of that day to create a project following the theme and using a rubber or digi stamp.

I am going to do my best to play each day, let's see if Fate will permit it this week :)

Hop over HERE to see the prompt and all the awesome makes! Care to play? Get going....


Day 1: Metal Monday


My favorite(!!) metal tape, embossed and distressed.



Wild Honey Distress Ink, Smeared Ink rubber...it is a good day!



And while I am here, I am also playing and supporting the Smeared Ink Challenge Blog, Smudgy Antics: August Anything Goes, optional Creepy Creatures

Also sharing and supporting the amazing Ike and her fabulous Challenge, Ike's World Challenges #43: All about the Night!

See ya tomorrow!

~kim

14 comments:

  1. How cool - I LUV that piece. Great texture and super bat ... I adore bats :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous love the colour combo .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT Little Bat!!!! A lot of layers and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY !!! Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card lots of layers and the bat in the middle just lovely
    thanks for joining Ike's challenge
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally wonderful creation, I just adore all the texture and that bat is to die for, he/she is mega cool :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD. Big hugs, Mimi Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a gorgeous yet cheeky looking bat and I adore this piece. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a child of the night this little guy! Awesome lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous Kim, I just adore this! Thanks for playing with us at http://www.smudgyantics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of "metal" and perfect background for the bat! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic work Kim. Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete