Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

February New Challenge at Dream in Darkness with Stitchy Bear!

Wow! Almost a week into February, where is the time going???? Way too fast!

So fast I thought I had scheduled this to share on the 1st! But.....I will just claim old age hahaha


At Dream in Darkness this month we have a fabulous sponsor in StitchyBear's Digital Outlet. She was generous in providing the Creative Team with some amazing digi stamps to play with, thank you so much. The selection in the shop is amazing and there really is something for everyone and any occassion!


I was given the awesome set that includes three stunning silhouettes. I love making poastcards so I am making  a set to share this month, all digital postcards. The set is the fabulous "Touch of Class"  by Stitchy Designs, with three elegant ladies. I love silhouettes, so dramatic and they let your mind fill in the details.

Here is my first postcard to share.



The background is blended with elements from various digital kits by Marta van Eck at Mischief Circus and my own physical backgrounds scanned.


Thanks for looking! Come play with us soon at Dream in Darkness, we are a home to share your creative makes that just don't quite fit elsewhere...

You gotta play and link up to win the fab Stitchy Bear prize :)

~kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some words for me, it means the world!

~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of
that personal information should it be selected as a winner. Thank you.